We design and print custom, personalized tire covers. Send us a sketch, a picture, an image.... and we will make it a reality! We will adjust your design around the rear camera hole. Each tire cover comes with a heavy duty wire and grommets for added security.
I T S E A S Y T O O R D E R !
1. Purchase your tire cover in standard vinyl or heavy duty vinyl.
2. We will send you a customization form via email which will ask for your tire size.
3. Email us your design or idea and choice of colors/fonts.
4. We will create your unique design and get you a proof to approve before officially making your cover.
* Marine grade Vinyl Upholstery with 2 options for quality of material (standard and heavy duty)
* Durable and weather resistant
* High quality printing
* Fits JEEP, Honda, Mitsubishi, Landrover, Ford, Suzuki, etc.
We will find the perfect size tire cover for you! We just need a little bit of help from you. First, you need access to the spare tire. Some tires will actually have the tire size in INCHES printed on the side: 30 x 10.5 (30” tire, 10.5” diameter OR On the side of the tire, in raised lettering, you will find writing. It will look something like this: P225/75R15.
Immediately after your purchase, you will receive a Customization Email containing your Custom Design Form. Simply, reply with your choices and preferences to customize your art. I will create your design based on the information submitted. You will have your 1st proof 12 - 24 hours after receiving your Customization email.
Please note: I won't stop at just one proof- if you need additional changes, you can reply to your proofing email and I will send you back changes until your Print is "Picture Perfect!" I want you to absolutely LOVE your art (and tell all your friends too!).
S H I P P I N G
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Orders typically arrive within 10-14 days from proof approval. Once item is shipped, you will be provided with tracking information.
100% made in the USA.
top of page
bottom of page